Hey, loves. You have come to the right place if you’re bored, lazy or did nothing in your life so far. 10 amazingly inspirational and motivational qoutes right below. Starting from the bottom.
10. No pain – no gain. -Unknown
Short and simple. But all true. No exercising – no abs (in my case).
9. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. -Albert Einstein
Knowing the answers seems important, but when we get to know them, questions change.
8. Have enough courage to trust love one more time. -Maya Angelou
Had to put this one in. For a reason.
7. Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. -Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe’s words are always amazing. That’s why she was my inspiration last year. Seriously, if you think about it… so much to smile about. Just the thought that you’re alive should make you smile.
6. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly. -Proverb
Just when a suicidal teenager thought the world was too cruel to continue, he turned into an adult with a successful career and a happy family.
5. Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. -Albert Einstein
I love this one.
4. I love to be creative all the time. If not, I would be bored and boredom is a crime. -Karl Lagerfeld
So how about doing something from your To Do list?
3. Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
And when you accept your imperfections, there’s more to love about yourself.
2. It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. -Walt Disney
Just do it.
1. Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. -Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn – the winner! Beneath the makeup she’s just a girl, just a human. Like all of us. It makes me think that we can all be what we want to be. Every human wishes to reach their goals and Marilyn Monroe is one of those who did. It means that Marilyn was a simple woman who tried just a little harder than others and climbed her stairs to victory.
So the question is…
And now, which step will you reach today?